Power Membership policy
Monthly Memberships automatically auto-renew monthly.
Membership fee will be charged monthly to your credit card or bank account.
Our Grand Opening Special Membership gives you the first month free for unlimited classes. After that you are automatically charged the following month on the same date you signed up. (Example: You sign up on May 10th, you get the first month free and then you are billed for the month of June on June 10th, and so on).
If you need to update or change your billing method, please update your online account right away.
You can cancel your membership at anytime. To cancel your membership, please send an email to [email protected]
There is a two-month notice period for all membership cancellations.
If you cancel a membership, you may lose your existing rate. Pro-rated amounts will not be refunded.
If your monthly auto-payment fails for any reason, then your membership may be cancelled and you may be assessed a fee.
Members will be back-charged for any and all missing or unpaid membership payments.
Memberships may not be shared.
Memberships cannot be put on hold.
Power Membership – Student is a special offer for full-time students, pensioners and full-time unemployed must show valid I.D. or proof in studio when you show up for class the first time.When I.D. expires, purchaser will no longer be eligible for discounted Specialty Membership rate. Failure to notify Power Yoga Copenhagen of I.D. expiration date, may result in membership forfeiture.
Terms, Conditions, and Fees are subject to change without prior notification.
Power Yoga Copenhagen reserves the right to refuse entry.
Power Yoga Copenhagen is not responsible for the safekeeping of your personal belongings.
Class Cancellation Policy
To keep it fair for all students and teachers we have a booking and cancellation policy in place. Please note that we cannot make any exceptions to this policy.
1. All sales are final. No refunds, extensions or exchanges are possible.
2. Every effort is made to hold class on time. The schedule is subject to change without prior notice. Please check the online schedule for the most up-to-date schedule.
3. Your Power Membership or any other passes do not guarantee you a space in class. You must book your class in advance online. You can book a class up until 15 mins before class starts, if there are still spaces available.
4. Please only book the classes you are going to attend. If you need to cancel a class please log in to your account via the website or the MINDBODY app and cancel no later than 3 hours before the session.
5. For unlimited memberships: If you do not cancel before the 3-hour deadline, or if you do not show up for class, you will receive a penalty fee of 40kr. This fee will be charged to your account automatically at the end of the month.
6. For clip cards: If you do not cancel before the 3-hour deadline, or if you do not show up for class, you will be deducted a clip from your card. Please note that we cannot make any exceptions to this policy.
7. Please late cancel, if you are unable to attend, to make your space available to others.
8. You must arrive at least 5 minutes before the class start time or your reserved place may be offered up to a waiting student. We recommend you attend at least 10 minutes before class if possible.
9. We lock the front door when class starts, and therefore late-commers cannot be admitted. Do not knock on the door, if it’s closed.
10. If you are on the waiting list and a space opens up, you will automatically be added to that class. If you have email notifications enabled in your account you will receive an automatic email notification. Please add our email: [email protected]gen.dk to your email’s safe senders list to stop automatic emails going in to spam.
11. You can view which classes you are registered for by logging into your account at any time. If you are added to a class from the waiting list, and can no longer attend, you must cancel your reservation before the cut-off time.
12. Workshops can be fully refunded if cancelled 24 hours after purchase. After this time, you will be fully charged for the workshop.